Lowe Toyota, located in Warner Robins, GA, proudly serves Macon and Middle Georgia by providing a great selection of new and pre-owned Toyota models, as well as service, repairs, parts and finance options. If you are searching for a dealership that puts its customers first, then look no further than Lowe Toyota!
Macon, GA, is a bastion of culture with a variety of shopping, museums and entertainment for both visitors and locals alike to enjoy.
- Grand Opera House
- Douglass Theatre
- Museum of Arts and Sciences
- The Brickyard Golf Club
- Ocmulgee National Monument: This ground preserves traces of over ten millennia of Southeastern Native American culture.
- Rose Hill Cemetery: Opened in 1840, this cemetery is part of the city's self-guided walking tour and the site of the bi-annual Rose Hill Ramble.
- Fort Hawkins: Built in 1806 by the U.S. government, this fort overlooked the ancient mounds of the Ocmulgee Old Fields, and was the center of the deerskin trade for the Creek Nation.
Serving Macon, GA
At our dealership, we are dedicated to providing our customers with top-tier automotive service. When you shop at Lowe Toyota, you'll discover such conveniences as:
- New state-of-the-art facility
- Wi-Fi and coffee in the customer lounge
- Climate-controlled service write-up and valet parking
- Flat-screen TV in waiting area
- Free Wi-Fi in our showroom
- Multiple customer lounge areas with television
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff devoted to your satisfaction
- Committed and friendly staff dedicated to making your buying experience easy and enjoyable
- Family-owned and operated for more than 50 years
- Committed to exceeding customer expectations before, during and after the sale
- We'll buy your first tank of gas
Macon, GA, known as the "Heart of Georgia," got its nickname due to its location near the geographical center of the state. Macon resides on the site of the Ocmulgee Old Fields, which were once home to the historic Creek Indians. After the Civil War, Macon grew into a prospering town, serving as a transportation hub for the entire state. Today, Macon is home to a number of scenic golf courses, pleasant shopping venues and museums and landmarks recognizing the city's historic upbringings. The city also plays annual host to the International Cherry Blossom Festival and Georgia State Fair.